Do you need an experienced technical translator?
My name is Alexander and I am a technical-military translator & interpreter.
I am able to interpret simultaneously and consecutively during talks and negotiations, business meetings and vocational training. I am working mainly in technical and scientific fields, in particular:
- heavy equipment and heavy vehicles, aviation, military training (military and technical translation);
- scientific texts (maths, physics, chemistry, biology, microbiology);
- medical and pharmaceutical texts (anaesthesia, surgery, neurosurgery);
- other technical fields (oil and gas production, conventional and alternative energy sources);
- software localisation and internationalisation.
I am also working in a domain of computational linguistics (authorship attribution).
My language profile is as follows:
- English↔Russian and English↔Belarusian;
- French↔Russian and French↔Belarusian;
- Dutch→Russian and Dutch→Belarusian;
- Poruguese→Russian and Poruguese→Belarusian.
I work with defence companies, foreign trade and dual-use goods export companies, special ops instructors, different international organisations (OSCE, EC), energy-producing companies as well as with the companies that manufacture the special-purpose heavy vehicles (civil and military).
I also support «Translators without borders» and «Rosetta Stone» organizations, providing translation services free of charge for humanitarian purposes. In my spare time, I help to localize Open Source software (WordPress, Mozilla Firefox).
The results of my work are always consistent and follow the approved terminology and style guides. Quality, reliability and promptness are my distinguishing features.